Drakes Album Scorpion Album

Drake Album is out, it is called 'Scorpion' . The album has a side A, and Side B.
He discusses his love experiences,  his trials with celebrities and the media. Drake is a single Bachelor, that is very rich, which he raps about frequently. The album was released 29/06/2018.


A line from his album
  • “I buy you champagne but you love some Henny/From the block like you Jenny/I know you special girl ’cause I know too many” -In My Feelings
  • “You know, I need you to be open like Kay’s kitchen/That pussy kinda sound like waves hitting”- Final Fantasy
  • Volume 1
  • 1. Survival
  • 2. Nonstop
  • 3. Elevate
  • 4. Emotionless
  • 5. God’s Plan
  • 6. I’m Upset
  • 7. 8 Out Of 10
  • 8. Mob Ties
  • 9. Can’t Take A Joke
  • 10. Sandra’s Rose
  • 11. Talk Up 
  • 12. Is There More
  • Volume 2
  • 1. Peak
  • 2. Summer Games
  • 3. Jaded 
  • 4. Nice For What
  • 5. Finesse
  • 6. Ratchet Happy Birthday
  • 7. That’s How You Feel   
  • 8. Blue Tint
  • 9. In My Feelings
  • 10. Don’t Matter To Me feat. Michael Jackson
  • 11. After Dark feat. Static Major & Ty Dolla $ign
  • 12. Final Fantasy
  • 13. March 14


Comments

Popular Posts